Pam Crum has over 30 years of experience in serving the Richardson 190 telecom corridor area along with Plano, Garland, Rowlett, North Dallas, Allen, Frisco, and McKinney. Pam specializes in residential sales, relocation and new construction of homes. Pam has devoted her career to continue her education in the real estate industry, including earning the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) which indicates experience, knowledge and successful transactions, as well as the Senior Real Estate Services (SRES) designation. Pam is honored to have won the Buyers and Sellers VIP award for her commitment to a high level of customer service. With an energetic spirit, she is fair, honest, hardworking and patient. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Pam has your 'best interest at heart'.
In her free time, Pam enjoys her grandchildren, Dallas Cowboys football, and Dallas' wide assortment of restaurants, parks, and events.
- Member of the Ebby Relocation Team
- Successfully Selling Both Buyers and Sellers
- Serving the Metroplex since 1984
- Member of the Local, State, and National Associations of REALTORS®
- Experienced Negotiator
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist